Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Masterpieces!

Princess Courtney

Caroline on Swing

Cowgirl Grace
  
 For Christmas, I commissioned some beautiful art from my good friend Ginni who lives in Moab.  She is an amazing artist, and I especially love her use of bold colors.   You can see all of her other work on her website Swash of Color .  I love her animal prints and flowers too.  The originals are proudly displayed at the Mecham home if you would like to schedule a tour to view them:)  I think she did a great job capturing each of the girls.  Below is the picture Caroline's painting is "based" on.  For the other two, I gave her the princess and cowgirl ideas and a bunch of pictures, and she went from there.  I am very pleased and even more excited that I can always order prints from her in different sizes when I want more copies of these pictures. 
 
It is exciting to be considered an "art patron."
 
 
 

1 comment: