Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lagoon Amusement Park

Joseph, Alex and Masha pose as we enter Lagoon.

Over 20 years ago, I worked two summers at Lagoon Amusement Park. I haven't been back since:)  Lucky for me, Masha, Joseph and Alex all wanted to go to Lagoon, so I had a chance to return.  It was a LONG fun day. We arrived shortly after lunch and left only after the last ride closed!  We rode rides, played in the water and slides at Lagoon-A-Beach water park, and rode more rides. We stopped for occasional snacks and drinks, but pretty much went from one ride to another.  Masha and Joseph were the dare devils and went on almost everything.  Alex and I went on many rides, but he wasn't tall enough or brave enough for the scariest rides, but he didn't mind at all. He loved the rides he went on, and I did well until the end. The back and forth motion of the Tidal Wave combined with the spinning of the Jumping Dragon about did me in and I called it a night for the rides.  Everyone had a great time.  Lagoon-A-Beach was really fun.  We all loved riding the tube ride the best.  Alex loved playing in the lazy river.  Masha's only regret was that she didn't get to go on the ferris wheel. It was too hot during the day and when we got there at night, I was too sick to ride another ride, Joseph wouldn't go with her, and no single riders were allowed.  One ride short of a perfect day!

The yellow kids!  I didn't lose the boys all day. 

Waiting in line. 
Lines were really good and we didn't have to wait long for many rides at all.

Joseph and Alex getting ready to ride.

My only picture of Lagoon-A-Beach (from the Skyride). I had my camera in a locker the entire time we were swimming.

Masha and Joseph's Favorite ride. They also like The Spider, The Bat and Bombora.

Masha and Joseph's first ride (of many) on Wicked.  You can see their yellow shirts in the front row, right side of the car.

Masha and the boys make a Wicked pose in front of Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment