Pipe cleaners galore!
Goldfish and cinnamon goldfish
Just wanted to share with you the price I pay to blog for you, my loyal readers. These are two examples of the messes that I get to clean up after blogging or working on some other project. If I want to work on something not involving the girls, I have to ask myself, is it worth the time to clean up their "projects" that they find while I'm working on something else? For you loyal readers, it is worth it! And I'll get caught up on the past three weeks in the next few days look for these thrilling posts (you'll have to scroll down to see them since I'm dating them on the days that they happened)....spring break-(Union Station tour & Temple Square), Easter Egg Hunt, Pinewood Derby, Book Fair Carnival, Caroline's 2nd Birthday, Liisa's trip to Women's Conference and lots of fun with cousins. I had a glorious two week vacation (week one with the family and week two with just mom and the girls and two of those days were just me!) so I'm back to the blog.
Could these three sweet things make so much mess?



Yes they can because they are so cute and sweet! We look forward to the updates and pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks familiar! If it wasn't blogging it would be something else that showed them they had a moment to "have fun" and then walk away from the mess. It makes me wonder where I leave messes for others to clean up in my life when I see my kids do such things!
ReplyDelete