September 7, 2010-Alex started Kindergarten. He's been waiting for this moment since Kirill started school three years ago. After all of his waiting, I think he was like "this is it? This is just like pre-school only longer." Today he wanted me to pick him up early so he can finish watching his Ice Age movie. So much for the excitement of school:) He said he had a fun first day. He likes Ms. Sheila, his teacher, and the playground.

The new(to us) car! The kids are so excited to have a Suburban. They love the in-car DVD player and the extra room. We got a great deal on it and broke in the 4 wheel drive going up the mountain to a party with some friends from church at an awesome cabin. I'm not sure the elevation of the cabin, but probably about 10,000 feet or so.




oh, nice wheels!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe Alex is old enough for school. What happened to that spunky toddler??
Miss you!
Monica
Hi Liisa!! It's Heather from HSA in TX :)
ReplyDeleteI can NOT believe that A is already a Kinder Boy!! Wow. I miss you guys.
Love the new wheels. We just upgraded to a minivan. I fought against it, but now I'm a total convert. The space is just awesome.
We're homeschooling now (I can't remember if I told you or not). That's my blog; This Adventure Life. I'm adding you to my blogroll so I can keep up :)
Warmly,
~h
Hey Liisa!! We are thinking of trading our van for something similar...I'm worried of missing my van to much though. What do you think? Are you having minivan withdrawals? Is it a pain getting everyone buckled in? Talk to you soon! Karen
ReplyDelete