Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday Outfits

Our greatest blessings on Easter!

They get more beautiful and handsome each year!

Look who will be 12 in one month!

Rocking the pink tie!

She wanted a bun in her hair and a flower behind her ear.  This girl knows how she wants to dress.

Caroline never looks straight at the camera because she thinks she has to tip her head to pose.

Grace wanted all black for Easter?  She did not want a picture.  I had to bribe her with Cadbury eggs.

Squeezed in on the swing.  They used to all fit comfortably.

Happy Easter!

Blowing dandelions!  She was much  more interested in this than posing for pictures.

Alex wanted the pictures to be in front of the fountain, not to the side like everyone is above.  I made sure he got his picture in front!  It actually looks better, but everyone was sitting on the swing and I didn't want to fight to get them off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment