Sunday, April 22, 2012

I am alive! Soccer updates

We are alive. I have not dropped off into the blackhole of the internet. Spring is finally in the air and we are into soccer. Grace and Courtney have their first soccer game ever tomorrow! They are on the red team. They will have their own post complete with pictures once I figure out how to get more space, either by buying it or starting a new blog. Check back late this week. I am committed to get some new pictures up! Joseph has been playing very well this season. On Saturday in his two games, he played goalie and striker. He had some great saves in the morning game and scored one goal. Unfortunately they were defeated by a significant margin, but he got in lots of great goalie practice against a great team. The pm game was much more evenly matched. Joseph once again played goalie for the firt half only allowing one goal. He scored two great goals in the second half and his fellow goal keeper kept the other team out of the goal to seal the win 2-1. Alex is playing as well. He is on Neon Green. I am coaching his team again and we are having a lot of fun. We are currently 1-1 in the W-L list. More games to come on Mon and Wed. It will be fun to see what we do this week. Since we are new to the area, my entire team is new to soccer. Alex is one of the only kids to have played a real game before, but we have some great athletes and have been able to compete against the teams who practiced together all fall. Go Neon Green! Alex, Courtney and Grace have all had birthdays, Caroline's in on Friday and Joseph's is coming up next month, with Matt a few weeks behind him. Spring is birthday time around here! So much to post, so much to do...but for you loyal readers, I will push blogging to the top of the list (and it is rather long) and return to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment