Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On the Move


We're moving in a few weeks. This is the nearest natural landmark to the town where we are moving. I'm curious to see how many people actually follow my blog, but don't leave comments:) Leave a comment or email me the name of the town where we are moving, and I'll give you a big prize! Contest is not open to people who previously knew about our move.
I'll update the blog in a few days with more details and pictures of the new town. The company is moving us, ie they are paying for someone to pack my stuff and move me!!!! It's a whole new experience. I'll let you know how it goes.

11 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, Utah? Somewhere near Moab?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for moving companies! Enjoy it! I just want to know what the big prize is or can I have a big prize for leaving comments all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I agree, it must be Moab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is there a small town closer to the N.Park then Moab that all us non-natives don't know about?

    SO GLAD YOU GET THE LUXURY OF HAVING THEM PACK! You'll have enough to do with packing up all those kids!

    When are you ever going to settle down:)
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. So not fair that i cant participate :( Have fun moving or letting someone else move you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know.. but I guess I am disqualified :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm disqualified also... but I just wanted you to know I always read your blog, and I love it, it's hilarious. Love you guys and miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea you guys were on the move again. No good guesses from me...
    Enjoy the movers! It will still be crazy with 5!
    Think about you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking the other day, I can't remember where Liisa lives because she moves so often....good thing I didn't remember because it's changing!!! I have NO idea where that landmark is so I'm just going to go with the Moab, UT that everyone else posted. So, I guess since I'm cheating I am disqualified :) Love reading your blog. Enjoyed the pictures of the birthday girl and the pretty dresses from Easter! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have a lot in common Liisa! Five kids, move all the time (actually too many things to list!) It is so much fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. What a darling family.

    ReplyDelete