Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas comes again!

Christmas came again to our house. Gracie's birthmother Deanna visited and brought presents to everyone. We loved having her visit and the kids are all enjoying their new toys.
Alex loves his new bowtie. He wanted one to wear to church, this one is a bit big, but he enjoys playing with it.

Gracie going shopping with her new cart. Both girls love to push it around. Alex loves it too. He tries to play with it when the girls are sleeping.


The rocking giraffe is a big hit. Both girls are trying it out together. Gracie is modeling her new outfit.

Courtney is doing her "demon" giraffe riding look. She did the same look as a ballerina.

Gracie now prefers to stand and ride the giraffe. She is a daredevil climber. She climbs anything that is vertical.






3 comments:

  1. Ahhh they are so stinkin' cute....I love that I finally can see your blog! It will be fun to stalk one of my favorite families from Texas...even though you weren't there long, just long enough to know ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I found your blog since you commented on mine!

    I suppose you can download that song anywhere. It is Gracie by Ben Folds. I LOVE that song! So sweet!

    The pictures are great! We were talking about the light skin of our kids... I think Callie has Gracie beat... haha! Your kids are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Your family is so awesome and Courtney and Gracie are very cute!

    ReplyDelete