Joseph and Alex's plane approaches the mountains to turn and head up to Morgan.
Early Monday morning Joseph and Alex were able to take a plane ride up over Morgan and fly around the valley. It was through the Young Eagles organization that provides free flights to kids ages 8-17. It was about a 20 minute flight. It had been scheduled for Saturday, but was rained out. Their pilot Stan was a 20 year air force veteran. It was an amazing morning for flying. Thank you Young Eagles Chapter 58. They do flights in Morgan, Brigham City, Duchesne and Ogden. We will be looking for them again next year!
Standing in front of Mr. Shorty, their plane for the flight.
Alex looking very official with his headset.
Joseph won paper-rock-scissors so he got to sit in the front.
Getting checked out before they head up.
After the flight with their certificates.
Posing with their pilot Stan.
I love it that you keep up with your blog :) I go through spurts. I am trying to get back into it (as of this week`) to keep a better family history of our own little moments. I am not as good about journaling as I used to be- I am especially not as good at writing the kids' cute little things they do. I realized that I'm forgetting stuff and it makes me sad. I want to remember how our family was now and remember my children for the sweet little babies and small children they were. So good on you for sticking with it!
ReplyDelete