We hiked through this narrow entrance to the arch "cavern". It was a very short hike and so much fun! Are my kids the luckiest kids in the world to live in Nature's Playground?
Joseph practicing his climbing skills to the side of the arch.
Grace approaching Sand Dune Arch
It was cold during our hike. The girls aren't used to keeping gloves and hats on. I don't think they remember a lot about last winter. Caroline looked like a kid out of "A Christmas Story" all bundled up. She would not keep her mitten on.
Great afternoon light looking under Sand Dune arch.
Alex and Ryland sliding in the sand.
Alex and his buddy Ryland on top of the big rock near the trail head to Sand Dune Arch and Broken Arch. The kids loved climbing the rock and sliding down.
Broken Arch is in the distance. The boys and Grace hiked to the arch with our friends. Gracie is quite the hiker. It was a little over a mile and she just went along with all the adults and big kids. Courtney and Caroline had enough hiking. I took them back to climb on the big rock and play in the warm car.









Caroline looks hilarious! I must admit that I am jealous of you being so close to all those hiking places and the outdoors!
ReplyDelete