Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finger Painting

Last week the girls enjoyed fingerpainting some pumpkins and their bodies:)

Fingerpainting is a lot of fun!

Grace got it on her forehead and nose. She went for minimal paint on the pumpkin.

Courtney went for maximum paint on the hands

Is this fun or what?

Caroline didn't want to stop! She got paint on her pacifier and put it in her mouth. Non-toxic paint, baby!

4 comments:

  1. Poor Lina can't eat the paint! It sure looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was reading your blog and saw the name Joseph and then again several times and wondered if this was Kirill....so I figured there must be a blog about it....then I found it. Isn't it sad when they have opinions about what they are called? My Joseph will always be Joseph I don't care how many people call him Joe! My guess is when he is in his late teens or early twenties going to Russia on his mission, Kirill will resurface!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have the girls paint freezer wrap or brown paper for Christmas wrapping paper. Grammy would LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look totally in their element painting! Happy times!

    ReplyDelete