



Everyone got dressed up for church yesterday. They were adorable. The boys' new shirts were courtesy of a huge Gymboree sale and only washed yellow was available (it doesn't quite match the red and purple). They are very nicely ironed by our resident ironer--Matt. I'm only sad that we were running late for church and didn't get more pictures. We'll try again next week. Gracie and Courtney posed for their extra pictures after church. The boys are out of their clothes before we even get everything out of the van so no chance for more pictures of them.
Love it! They all look great. At least you took pictures. So glad you all are happy!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for the reminder about your blog. Your kids are so beautiful and grown up! It is fun to see their pictures and what they are up to. I think you are completely amazing. I hope life in Idaho is good, it looks beautiful! We miss you :) Jen Hardy
ReplyDelete