Friday, January 3, 2014

2014


Welcome to 2014!

Looking back on the blog stats from last year, I definitely didn't break any records with my number of posts.  I have a new goal this year to blog at least once each week (that means at least four posts a month).  I want the kids to have something to look back on to remember what they were up to at this point in their life, and they love to look back over the previous years' posts.  Even though most of you have migrated to Facebook or other newer sites.  Look for the Mecham Family here at our blog and I'll try to keep it updated better.

Any suggestions for posts or pictures will be appreciated, but until then I will keep posting for my main audience...the kids' memories and our fans around the world...that especially means you Masha...you are our top blog viewer!  We love you and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Christmas cards should finally be arriving in the mail.  I sent them out today (kids went back to school yesterday).  If you don't get one in the next few days, please email me with your address and I'll send one right out.  I plan to post our card online but don't want to ruin the snail  mail surprise just yet!




1 comment:

  1. Hello from Hailey Idaho.....good to see your little ones growing up. Life is still about the same here. Thanks for the updates on your blog.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete